It's kind of hard to explain the thrill of LIVE radio in those prehistoric days before the intenet/web, the iPhone and a 24/7/365 digitally-connected world. Radio was EVERYTHING! And at WLAC (1510 AM) Nashville, we reached Canada & Cuba from the mid-South! Sample just a taste of the excitement with this aircheck from the Summer of 1980 here ...
The Radio Days/Daze, through the '70s & '80s, uniquely qualifed and prepared Airlift Mike to helm Airlift Productions, known as Mike McCann in NOLA... and John Saint John elsewhere.
Micheal Ziants, Airlift Productions Voice Artist/Engineer & Founder
Airlift Mike Radio Background Days/Daze
AIRLIFT PRODUCTIONS' CLIENTS & CREDITS LIST HAS INCLUDED:
- The Arts & Entertainment Television Network
- The History Channel
- "Murder In Coweta County" Audio Book for Pelican Publishing
- Imaging for the Mike Church Veritas Network & Crusade Channel
- James Carville's Audio Book, "It's the Middle Class Stupid!"
- James Carville & Mary Matalin's Audio Book "Love & War" for Amazon/Audible.com
- The Destination Network
- The New Orleans Hornets
- Quincy Jones/Fox Broadcasting
- The Louisiana Lottery
- The Learning Channel (TLC) - Discovery Studios-Los Angeles
- Tribune Broadcasting & Tribune Entertainment
- Pulitzer Broadcasting
- The House of Blues - New Orleans & Chicago
- Avondale Shipyards
- Louis Armstrong/New Orleans International Airport
- Shell Oil
- New Orleans' Supernatural Novelist - Ms. Anne Rice
- Pan American Life Insurance Company
- Harrah's Casino & Theatre
- Seacor Marine Worldwide Interests
- The Port of New Orleans
- "Dog Training rEvolution" Audio Book with Zak George, for Blackstone Audio Books
- The Lamarque Motor Company
- The I CAN LEARN Educational System
- Edison Chouest Offshore
- Morgus the Magnificent ("Uncle Sid" Noel Rideau)
- Amoco Oil
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- The Times-Picayune Newspaper
- The Late Three-time Academy Award Winning Documentary Film-maker Charles Guggenheim
Airlift PROductions, New Orleans, La, USA
Owner: Micheal G. Ziants
Areas of expertise: VoiceOvers, AudioBooks, Demo Productions
Following a whirlwind major market radio career - through St. Louis (KSD), Nashville (WLAC), Philadelphia (WIFI), New Orleans (Q-93) & Harrisburg (WKBO) - Micheal founded Airlift Productions in NOLA in 1984.
Originally specializing in Radio/TV commercial production, Airlift Productions soon expanded into Industrial Training, Educational Software, VoiceOver Demos and AudioBook work. Airlift Mike also plays in the musical arena, producing artist/musician CD albums, MP3s & demos.